Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's been a while...

Today is my first day back in over a week! Friday and Monday we were off for the Fourth of July holiday, which was excellent if I may say so myself. Lots of family time and some fun on the lake! Unfortunately I had to miss last wednesday too, because of an unexpected car breakdown. Luckily it was only a dead battery but for a girl who doesn't know squat about cars it felt like that was the end of Henry! :( (Yes, I name my car). But he is now back in full commission. Today has been good. I looked over a website educating young teens about pregnancy and their options. It was actually quite resourceful and I just made sure everything was in working condition and that the information was easy to find. For the rest of today I have been working on Gladney Parent Profiles and Parent Profiles.com. Until Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment