Monday, June 20, 2011

Lots of Things to do Today

Today was interesting because I did a lot of different tasks. I researched other companies who are celebrating their 125th anniversary just like Gladney is. It was surprising to see which companies had also been around for so long. Then I added in some things to the inventory sheet that needed to be updated. My supervisor is out of town so she left me some tasks to do, so I worked on that for a bit. I am researching accredited agencies who work with Russia on international adoptions. I created a facebook profile for a new couple interested in adoption and edited another couple's profile. I was finally able to work on Parentprofiles.com, which I've been waiting to do, but I only had time to insert their pictures. Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment