Friday, June 17, 2011

Staying Productive

Today was a short, yet busy day. I finally finished all the content word documents I had to do to help with changing the website! Yay! After that I searched for free directories to help out another Gladney Center with some PR. And now everyone knows who to email when the supplies are out downstairs! Then I was going to work on parent profiles, but unfortunately we had a small assignment come up. So I didn't get to try it out, but I did get to put together an article and its photos into a cute layout for an event tomorrow. Next week hopefully I'll have time to get acquainted with parent profiles and I'm looking forward to the projects that I've already received to work on. Now it's time for me to go for the weekend...as always, I enjoy my time at Gladney!

No comments:

Post a Comment