Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last day at Gladney!

Oh no! Today is my last day at Gladney. Recruitment and school are starting along with a whole bunch of other new things! So today, unfortunately, I will be leaving. :( I really enjoyed my internship here and I learned a lot. I am really thankful for the opportunity I was given here and how useful I felt while I was here. And on my last day at Gladney I had the wonderful opportunity to say goodbye to Parent Profiles. I think we've parted on good terms; I managed to upload almost everything I needed! And I was even invited to sit in on a brainstorming activity for a new social networking group that we want to get up and running for birth moms. So Goodbye Gladney and Thank You. :)

1 comment:

  1. Kay, you are such a treasure! You will definitely be missed around here.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete